Saturday 30 June 2012

Nail of the Day: Nicole by OPI's Shell Me The Truth

I saw Shell Me The Truth in Shoppers a few days ago and had to pick it up! The first thing about this polish that caught my eye is the duo-chrome. It has a fairly normal base (a blue based pink) but when your fingers move, your eyes catch the lovely gold shimmer!



This nail polish actually makes me think of Essie's Fiji underneath a shimmery gold topcoat, though Shell Me The Truth is no wear near the other polish's opacity. To get it fairly opaque I needed about three coats.




This polish is also a little difficult to remove because of its finely milled glitter, so keep that in mind if remaining glitter particles bother you!






I hope you've enjoyed this post, and have a lovely day!


- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment