Friday 13 April 2012

Clothing & Beauty Haul!

A few things I picked up while at Shoppers and in downtown Toronto this week! I didn't have as much luck downtown as I had anticipated, but am very happy with what I managed to find. (I apologize for some of the pictures being a little fuzzy, it happens sometimes when I rotate photos.)



I got two things at Urban Outfitters. The first being a super comfy Sparkle & Fade sweater. It's quite sheer, and I to enhance the comfort I got it in a large.





I found the second item I picked up on the sale rack. It's a flowy black dress covered in an adorable raccoon print. It didn't have a button for the keyhole when I first tried it on, but luckily it came with a spare that was easy to sew on.




Our local flower shop also has an array of nick-nacks, so I picked up this Tokyo Milk pin for just 75 cents!



While looking at the Soap & Glory section at Shoppers, I picked up the Face Soap & Clarity 3-in-1 facial wash. It doesn't replace my Scrub, Actually in the sense that it's not exfoliating, but I really like it for washing my face daily.


I picked up this Rimmel foundation in the hopes that I could mix it with my other liquid foundations in order to lighten them up a bit, but a full review is in store so keep your eyes peeled!


And last but not least, an Essie nail polish. I couldn't help myself when I passed the spring collection and ended up leaving with Navigate Her. I might have to go back and pick up a few more colours from this collection!


I hope you've enjoyed this post, and have a lovely day!

- Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment