Thursday 2 February 2012

Wishlist: Nasty Gal

I've decided to continue with my wish list posts! Today I'll be featuring Nasty Gal: an online shop that carries trendy and vintage clothing. If you've never heard of it, you should definitely check them out! I find that they have something for everyone.





Nasty Gal is fairly expensive, which is why I stalk their sale section. Though these dresses are a little bit more than I'm willing to spend on a casual dress, I'm still lusting over them!


One thing I love about Nasty Gal is their shoes! They have such a great selection ranging from flat oxfords to heel-less platforms. As you can probably tell, I'm partial to their heels.



Art School Tank, $26.60
I'm seriously debating whether or not to get this top. I really love the print, as it looks like someone has just painted it on. The bow also gives it a very feminine touch!

That's it for this wishlist! I hope you all enjoyed it, and you should check out Nasty Gal!

-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment