Monday 13 February 2012

Product Review: Benefit Hoola Bronzer



This was another gift I received for my birthday. I've kind of always dreamed of owning all of the Benefit boxed powders, and in my opinion this product is a great place to start.




Inside the box is a small mirror (that I probably won't use, even when travelling) and a small flat brush. I honestly love to use this brush with the bronzer because it's so soft. I use one of the corners to contour my cheeks, which sort of transforms it into the angled brush that the Hervana blush by Benefit comes with.




The colour of Hoola is really nice. It's a deep chocolatey-brown that looks great on every skin tone. I find it's not too orange if you don't concentrate a lot of the product in one place. It's extremely pigmented, so be careful not to swipe a brush with a lot of this product onto your face. It will stay there, and because it is a pressed powder, it won't blend out easily.





Benefit boxed powders are pricey at $28 (CAD) but most of them are truly pigmented and will last you a long time, so you'll definitely get your money's worth once you run out of them.


Do you have any recommendations for matte drugstore bronzers?
If so, please leave a comment below!


-Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment